About Me

My photo
A blog that's real, real life, real problems, real family.

Sunday 1 April 2012

I love Saturdays

Yesterday I made great progress with my 3 WIPs.  In the afternoon I spent an hour each on the needlebook and the Fizzy Moon card.  Then in the evening when the kids had gone to bed I spent 2 and half hours on the tiger.  I love the weekends when I get to spend lots of time sewing, my DH is at home so he takes a bit of the housework off me so I have more free time.  Today I have got to go to my local sewing shop to see if they have DMC 310 in stock, I've been in there every weekend for the past month now and they haven't had any in but I'm in desperate need for it to carry on with the tiger.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekends and I will get some updated pictures up soon. xx

4 comments:

  1. I'd send you mine 210 but I checked and there are only tiny leftovers wound onto card. I also came across a lady online Lynn (yellowmatador@aol.com) she is great. Basically if one sends her a chart they want to stitch she gets all the threads for them for a pretty good price. Good luck with getting some soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I managed to get some in the end but they didn't have the other threads I was looking for so I travelled 14 miles just to spend 70p

      Delete
  2. Sewand so deliver next day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo I might have a look there then, thank you xx

      Delete