About Me

My photo
A blog that's real, real life, real problems, real family.

Monday 2 April 2012

Update of WIPs

I had a great weekend stitching, I stitched for a total of 7 1/2 hours over Saturday and Sunday.  I have put updated photos of all my WIPs on my projects page.

Last night I decided to start a new project, it is only small so shouldn't take very long.  I thought my stitching diary looked very plain and boring...



So I looked though my magazine for a design I could stitch to put on the front cover.  After lots of mind changes I decided to go for a deign that I found in Cross Stitch Crazy issue161. Its a twist on the popular Keep Calm and Carry On posters, they have 4 different designs in the magazine....



I decided to go for the Keep Calm and Start Stitching design but I have changed it slightly.  Instead of filling in with stitches, I found a scrap of coloured Aida so that will save me time too.  I went with the red Aida as this is what colour the original posters are in....



Hopefully I will get this finished in the next day or 2 and I will keep you updated.

I hope you all had a lovely weekend, take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment