About Me

My photo
A blog that's real, real life, real problems, real family.

Wednesday 8 November 2017

Hometown Holidays - Main Street Station



It's been such a long time since I wrote a blog post, I hope you've all been doing well.

I have a finish but not an ffo, I'm going to stitch a few more in the series then decide how I'm going to finish them.



Hometown Holidays Main Street Station by Little House Needleworks.

I absolutely loved stitching this. It only took a couple of weeks.

I used all of the called for DMC threads and used my own hand dyed tea coffee stained 28ct Evenweave.



I added the border as I'm thinking of putting them on canvas i just wanted to add something to the edge.

Started: 26.10.17
Finished: 05.10.17
Fabric: Hand dyed tea coffee stained 28ct Evenweave.
Threads: DMC 221, 869, 950, 3022, 3023, 3031, 3052, 3828 and Ecru.

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.




No comments:

Post a Comment