About Me

My photo
A blog that's real, real life, real problems, real family.

Sunday 10 November 2013

I've been rubbish at keeping up with my cross stitch the past couple of weeks! I think I must have stitched for about the grand total of 2 hours in 2 weeks!  I have got so much to do before Christmas too!

I have finished 2 out of the 4 stockings that I am making for the kids (and 1 for my sister) and I am half way through the 3rd.  Then when they are finished I need to sew them together.



I have also cross stitched some baubles so I need to sew those together too.

At the moment I am making stuff for my business to sell at a few craft fairs that we have booked up between now and Christmas so that's taking most of my stitching time up.



Hope you are all well and don't forget to follow me on twitter @ThirtyishMish and I am getting round to making a facebook page for this blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment